Looking to build a website of your own? Nowadays that can be easily done, whether you are looking to create a money-making website or increase brand awareness for a business or client. There are services available that provide all the tools beginners need to create a professional-looking website.
So if you want to build a website, continue reading on for some advice before getting started.
What you need to Know About Building A Website
When building a website, you are trying to develop an online presence to build awareness for your financial endeavors. Having a state of the art hosting platform is essential for building your website. A hosting platform is a place that stores your website and makes sure it serves quickly and efficiently to people that visit your site. These 5 important aspects of a website make the difference between a progressive site and one that is failing.
(1) Speed & Load Time
(2) Professional Design & Look
(3) Easy to Navigate
(4) Uses a CMS (Content Management System)
(5) Quality website content
These 5 things will lead to a profitable website that can be the backbone of your business or a full-time income with a personal blog. There are systems in place to simplify the process. I recommend WordPress (you can build a FREE WordPress website RIGHT NOW by entering a domain in the box below and you will also get a weeks worth of free training)…
Free Training Includes:
- Understanding How to Make Money Online
- Choosing a Niche( if you are not promoting a business or your own brand)
- Building Your Own Niche Website
- Setting up Your Website
- Getting Your Site Ready for Search Engines
- Creating Your Initial Website Content
- Creating Custom Menus on Your Website
- Understanding Keywords, the Start of Your Content
The Importance of WordPress, a true Content Management System (CMS)
You may have heard of WordPress as it is the world’s most highly used website framework.
Years ago you would manually have to build a site coding HTML by hand which can only be done with some degree of knowledge in programming. We don’t have to worry about that anymore and as a result, anyone can build a website, and succeed with an online business. Technological barriers have been completely removed because of Content Management Systems like WordPress.
Benefits of Using WordPress.
- Very easy to install and set-up (click of a button at Wealthy Affiliate)
- No HTML, no code, no need for some advanced knowledge
- Over 1,400 different website templates to choose from
- One-click install over 10,000 “add on” features and website functionality
- Lots of support and help within the community
WordPress is my choice and it is the framework I use to build my websites and has been for the last 3 years.