Dream Vacations is a company gaining recognition within the online market and network marketing industry. You have most likely come to this page because you’re probably doing your research and due diligence to find out whether or not the Dream Vacation Franchise is worth signing up as a customer or representative. Before going any further, I have to mention:
I am in no way associated with Dream Vacation Travel, so this is not a biased review. I do not have any financial gain as to whether you sign up or not. I am here to provide you with the details regarding Dream Vacations so you will come to a sound decision on this business opportunity.
What is Dream Vacations
Dream Vacations is a travel agency business that allows its members to work from home. Their main site is not transparent on when the company launched, but its parent company “World Travel Holdings” have been in operation since 2005. Brad and Jeff Tolkin are the founders and they have more than 30 years of experience as an operating executive in the travel industry. Prior to co-founding World Travel Holdings in 2005, the Tolkins owned and operated Travel Impressions, one of the country’s most successful privately held travel wholesalers.
Dream Vacations presents itself as a home based opportunity to make money online. It promises marketing training, tools and support to anyone who joins. In becoming a member they claim to have “AWARD-WINNING MARKETING, WORK-FROM-ANYWHERE TECHNOLOGY and the BEST SUPPORT IN THE INDUSTRY”. Well when we get into how much it costs to join, they better have the best support and marketing tools to help individuals succeed.
Start Up Cost
The initial franchise fee for their home based travel franchise is $9,800 with financing available for those who qualify. People interested in joining must put $3,500 down to try their luck with this business opportunity.
Dream Vacations claims that franchise owners will receive 100% of the travel industry’s highest paid commissions and that no other travel professional will receive a higher paid commission. With such a high cost to join I would hope so. Membership includes:
- Franchise license
- Seller of travel license for required states
- Ownership of clients and database
- 6-day initial training at our world headquarters
- Ongoing and continuous education available 24/7 on demand and via live webinars or in-person conferences
- Award-winning and turn-key marketing, 75% of which are offered FREE
- Web-based technology including a customer relationship management, reservations, financial and reporting system, email and a virtual
business center intranet
- Support from a dedicated corporate team available 6 days-a-week via phone, email or instant chat
- Unlimited websites with a live booking engine
- $1 Million in fully-funded promotions
- $1 Million in lead generation and brand awareness programs
- $150,000 in bonus override funds distributed annually
- Affiliation with World Travel Holdings, providing you buying power, preferred pricing in the marketplace and 100% of the industry’s highest paid commissions which are paid weekly
- CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) membership
- Ability to grow your business with unlimited associates
Anything that costs $3,500 to join must draw a look three times…maybe four. Even if you have the money to gamble away, Why Would You. Its good that they have lead generation that can help[ you get sells but to what extent will these leads draw a substantial income. Even with experience and effort there is no telling of success in businesses like these.
Dream Vacations travel agents face greater problems in the travel industry. This isn’t really solely based on Dream Vacations, but it’s a problem that most travel agents face today. The fact of the matter is that most people book travel on their own now. There are so many great travel websites out there now that travel agents are not a necessity to book travel. Although the potential to make money is there with Dream Vacations, the likelihood of doing so will really depend on how good you are as a sales person. If you are interested in becoming a member of dream vacations here is the link to their official website: https://www.dreamvacationsfranchise.com/
For the prospect of making a long term potential income, I would recommend you to check out my #1 recommended business opportunity. This opportunity provides you with the knowledge to start a successful online business with a broader option of products to market including travel if you want.
If you are just looking to travel and save money: click here to learn the best way to save money traveling.
As always, I welcome your comments on Dream Vacations and I will be more than willing to discuss it with you. If you have ever joined Dream Vacations, feel free to share with us your personal experience in the comment section below.